Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 62 - Ipoh to Singapore

Left Ipoh at 11.30am to begin my 600km ride home. I really need the weather to be on my side today as I won't be any fun doing a long ride in the rain.

As always, I bring sunshine wherever I go, although it did threaten to rain when I was on the outskirts of KL.

Along the way, stopped at ulu bernam for a break, at denkil for lunch and ayer Keroh for a coffee. The time now is 5.15pm. Should be able to reach home by about 10pm if everything is smooth. Really feeling lethargic after so many days on the road.Next rest stop as at Yong Peng.

I finally pulled into Station One Bulit Indah at about 10pm to have my dinner and unwind after a long and hard ride. The chicken chop I had tasted unusually good as I was feeling good about completing my seemingly impossible mission of touring on a 125cc bike.

Till next my next ride in 2 weeks time.
Betong! here I come!!!


1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and was quite impressed of the XR! That was some adventure you got there!

    ReplyDelete