Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 52 - Prachuap Khiri Khan to Ranong

Left the guesthouse at 10.15am and headed southwards on highway 4. My parents went to their bus pick up point to wait for their bus which should pick them up at about 11am. We are headed for Ranong today.

Stopped just outside Ban Saphan Noi for rest and fuel. I remember this place as I had stopped here previously to tighten my chain and change the engine oil for my nighthawk 250. I met 3 guys who were on their way cycling to singapore. They are really my idols.

Just got news from my parents that their bus will reach at about 4pm, about the same time as me.

I arrived at the Ranong bus terminal 20 mins before them. We had a hard time securing transportation into the town as there were no taxis available. Only motorbike taxis which were not feasible due to their large luggage case. Finally took the local pick-up (red) into the town market and they had to drag the stupid suitcases 500m to 'Suta guesthouse' where I stayed previously. Everyone was quite frustrated at this point of time. Luckily, things were better after we settled down and took our bathes.

About 6.30pm, we took a short walk around town and went to 'Kratib restaurant' for dinner. No pictures as I was feeling pissed that there were many mosquitoes biting me. After dinner, we went back to rest in our rooms.



Expenses:

Hotel - 1000B
Petrol - 455B
F&B - 110B

***All expenses not accurate due to sharing***

No comments:

Post a Comment