Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 60 - Hatyai to Dannok

After 5 days of relaxing and doing nothing much in Hatyai, I'm finally on the move again. This time to Dannok which is 60km south of Hatyai.

I had so much fun in Dannok last night and decided to stay here today as the hotels are expensive today in Penang. Isn't it a good excuse to stay in Thailand?!

Left Hatyai at 1pm under the blazing sun and started to ride southwards on route 4 very slowly, averaging just about 60km/h as I'm having a serious hangover today. 60km seems so far away and i can feel my tummy churning.

Went to find the Singaporean guy owns the brothel and he brought me to his friend's 'Florida hotel' where I checked in for 400B a night. The room was not bad. I'm damn tired and needed to rest. At 4pm I went for a 2 hour oil massage for 500B. Still feeling sick so I took my dinner and went back to rest.

At night went to Club spider and hello Bangkok for live entertainment and some ice cold beer. Left around midnight to go to a LAN shop as there's no wifi in the hotel. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment